Teacher Appreciation – Mrs. Maiorini

Mrs.Maiorini is a math teacher at Hauppauge High School. She is currently teaching Honors Common Core Algebra 2 and AP Statistics. This year is Mrs.Maiorini’s 24th year of teaching. She is a fantastic person who’s always there to support everyone in her class. No matter if you have a question about the material we are learning about or a question about life, she is always willing to answer it. She is so passionate about her job and always goes above and beyond to make sure her students are learning and having fun. One of the things I admire about her is that she hosts contests in class and if you win, she brings in the student’s favorite donut. It’s an enjoyable and creative way to motivate us to participate and learn. I’m so grateful to have such an awesome teacher who cares about her students and is always looking for ways to make learning more enjoyable. 

Mrs.Maiorini has an engaging teaching style that makes learning fun and exciting. She’s always thinking of creative ways to present the material and keep us engaged in class. One of the things I love about her teaching style is that she encourages us to ask questions and participate in class. She is always patient and understanding, and she always takes the time to explain things in a way that her classes understand. Mrs.Maiorini comes in every day with a smile on her face and no one ever questions her love for teaching. I appreciate how much effort and passion she puts into teaching her classes every day. Thank you Mrs.Maiorini!!